There will be a premiere for parts of the video October 17th in Anchorage. David is organizing it, so I don’t have a lot of details yet, but that is the date and it will correspond with some kind of demo in an arena.
We will likely be showing two out of three parts of this video, “7500″ which is the roadtrip video I put together this summer (it’s about 12 minutes long) and “The Hinterland”, which is a documentary style edit about bmx in Alaska (it’s running around 28 minutes right now).
The traditional edit (i.e. rider sections…) is coming along. Andrew is filming his last clip this week and then we’ll have all of the footage, most of the edits are well on their way. This video will be called “burn this”; it’s about 80% footage from the other two edits and 20% new footage. It should be about 25 minutes.
So, if that is confusing, the entire project is kind of three separate videos. The running time for the entire project will be over an hour so I wanted to split it in a way that made sense.
I still have hard drives full of extra footage so I will continue to post bits of it periodically.